Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Rocks That Change Color!

When I put down the river rock that I had gotten at Menard's the other day it looked like all brown rocks.  My brother came over and commented about the boring brown rocks that I had purchased.  He kind of hurt my feelings.....just a little bit.  I don't really care what other people including family thinks of me or the things I chose to buy.  Anyway....we had a torrential downpour last Friday and I noticed my boring brown rocks were no longer brown.....they magically changed to colored rocks!!!  I felt like an idiot I didn't realize that the river rock came that way!  One of the girls at work had done the same thing and was disappointed because she thought she was getting the colored rock as well!  So I guess it's not just me that didn't know that the rocks come dirty and you need to rinse them! Won't be making that mistake again! I am a happy camper with my colored rocks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...