Saturday, July 7, 2018

Playing In The Dirt

We bought our house 2 years ago and just now are starting to landscape.  I needed to know what was planted here so I could plan what I wanted to do with the front of the house.  What was here were hostas!  I love hostas one of my favorite plants!  Anything perennial really works for me!

Our hostas in the front of the house are just perfect since our neighbor has a huge tree and it shades that side of the house.  They left a lot of room behind the hostas to plant other things.  I did plant Stargazer lilies this year and last year I planted a mix of colors of lilies, I do love my lilies!

Next year I think I will plant a Clematis, I love Jackmanii because it's a deep purple and that is my favorite color, it's also my hubby's favorite color as well.  I really like pinks and purples especially together.  Another favorite of mine is Impatients they are not perennial but I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...