Sunday, July 8, 2018

My Impatients

I was talking about my Impatiences in the last post so I thought I would show some pictures of them.  I got an old flowery pot of my Aunt's and didn't really like the colors so I spray painted it black and boy does that look sharp! I tried to plant all shades of pink but I think some red ones snuck their way in either way I think it looks really pretty.


 I also have a hen pot that my boss gave me.  He and I are into chickens we have 26 of them in the back of our dental office for patients to watch as they get numb.  This ended up being a real hit with the patients!  They are always asking about the chickens it's kind of fun to be able to answer their questions. Anyway, I planted red Impatients in the hen pot and now they are spilling over the pot. That is one of the many things I love about Impatients!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...