Saturday, May 4, 2024

It's Been A Hot Minute!

Well its been awhile since I posted last but I'm trying to do better. Lots of changes around here my south bed is looking good it was a little of bit of trial and error (mostly errors) but I think I have it pretty much the way I want it. The north side of the house has containers down the side and I usually put Impatients in them since they look so good by the middle of summer. I think I would like to try other shade plants this year. I finally got a guy to come and mow and weed wack this year. My hubby has a hard time breathing in July and August because of the humidity so it all landed on me to do it. It's a bit much for me to do the outside and the inside things. This is a big relief to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...