Thursday, July 12, 2018

Landscaping In Front Of The Porch

I finally got the landscaping done in front of my porch. It was a mess, to begin with. It also took me forever to figure out how I was going to do it.  It's an odd place to landscape but I just keep working until I got the result I wanted I still have a ton to go I prefer to take it slow and just do a little at a time.  I apologize for not cleaning of the sidewalk before taking the picture.


I'm not really sure what I want to plant there but I know it will be a perennial of some kind.  I really like lots of color so I'm sure it will be easy to pick some really fantastic colored, never-ending blooming something!

I have so many projects and so little time and money!  The best I can do for now it show you what I want to do and where. We still have to rip the porch off and replace the columns, which we are going to beef up while we're at it. I want to install metal railing but that can get real pricey an since we have odd lengths. Hopefully, it will all come together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...